- November 30, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
A Master of Business Administration degree in Operations and Systems Management is one of the most sought-after degrees in today’s job market. This teaches students how to minimize production costs and maximize the profit, output, and quality of the goods and services produced. MBA System and Operations Management trains students in all facets of operations and systems management to enable them to plan, organize, and supervise in the context of production, manufacturing, or services.
Course details and Syllabus:
MBA System and Operations Management Course subjects a few of which are Operations Management, Total Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning. Also, the course contains topics of Project Management, Business Analytics, Service Operations Management, Technology Management, and Industrial Innovation.
Students are made to understand the stages of a product’s life cycle and how to streamline it to ensure the optimum utilization of resources. MBA System and Operations Management degree teach them to analyze market trends, the influence of industries in various domains, forecast demand and work in inventory management and understand government policies. Apart from this, students also gain a practical understanding of the various fixed and variable costs involved in business processes through internships, industrial tours, and projects. The course will help them develop organization and coordination skills.
MBA Eligibility criteria for MBA System and Operations Management Course might vary from college to college, but the overall gist is the same. You need to have completed your graduation or must be in the final year of graduation to be eligible for the MBA System and Operations Management. Your graduation score should be at least 50%. Premier institutes like IIMs and IITs ask for a minimum of 60% marks. Students of reserved categories like OBC, SC, and ST get 5% relaxation in the percentage asked.
In the majority of MBA colleges, final-year students are also eligible to apply for MBA System and Operations Management degree Admissions. The student should submit a provisional certificate from the college. Students interested in managing production, analyzing market requirements, and meeting customer expectations should pursue an MBA System and Operations Management.
Advantages of MBA System and Operations Management:
Those who have an interest in product development and customer relations can choose the MBA System and Operations Management Course. Professionals who are already associated with production and customer services can pursue MBA in operations management for a salary hike. Those who want to specialize in planning, managing operations, and market strategy can pursue this course. Also, those who want to manage customer relationships and learn these skills can pursue MBA after graduation in operations management.
One of the best advantages of pursuing a career in operations and management is gaining flexibility between jobs and sectors. The MBA System and Operations Management degree teach you everything and the entire process of sourcing your raw materials. Also, it teaches the process of manufacturing and providing that end product to various customers. Apart from providing multiple opportunities, operations management is also a secure job with no dearth of opportunities. Every organization is in need of a particular individual who will be able to streamline their activities eventually resulting in maximum profit.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!