- November 29, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, Science
Generally, cybersecurity courses are offered to acquire the knowledge to become a cybersecurity professional. Let’s read the MCA Cybersecurity course details in vast. Cybersecurity is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks.
MCA Cybersecurity degree aims to reduce the risk of cyberattacks and protect against the unauthorized exploitation of systems, networks, and technologies. The MCA Cybersecurity specialization course is important as it helps deal with many ethical challenges that one faces every day. MCA Cybersecurity cours is a 24-month postgraduate degree program.
The MCA Cybersecurity degree shields the data and data frameworks from unapproved get to, use, exposure, disturbance, alteration, or decimation to give respectability, secrecy, and accessibility. To protect all organizational assets from both external and internal threats, as well as disruptions caused due to natural disasters.
- The candidates must have qualified Graduation i.e., BCA or B.Sc (CS / IT) or any bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- The candidates should have passed their Graduation with Maths in 10+2 of UGC-recognized universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who want to equip themselves with advanced Cyber Security knowledge can freely pursue MCA Cybersecurity cours.
- Students are to the practical applications and use cases of cyber threat intelligence, defensive strategies, and security.
The MCA Cybersecurity degree is designed keeping in mind that an individual is equipped to maintain different roles like security engineer, network security consultant, cyber forensics expert. MCA Cybersecurity salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.3 Lakhs to ₹ 27.0 Lakhs, with an average annual salary of ₹ 6.0 Lakhs.
The MCA Cybersecurity degree holders are work as penetration tester, ethical hacker, application security analyst, cloud security analyst, cybersecurity specialist, security architect, etc. They can get job in IT and MNCs and various computer sector. Also, they can have highly paid jobs in private or public sector.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335