- February 18, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Diploma Programs
Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics course is a full-time course of one-year duration. During this course, students are trained in advanced bioinformatics through a comprehensive study of information technology, biology, and statistics.
In the PG Diploma in Bioinformatics degree, students are specially provided with theory as well as practical knowledge. PG Diploma in Bioinformatics is a new field of biology, which includes the acquisition, storage, processing, analysis, distribution, interpretation, etc. of biological information.
In this work techniques of biology, information technology, and mathematics are used. We can also say here that it is a combination of computer and information technology science. Bioinformatics is the application of information technology in the field of molecular biology.
Subjects in PG Diploma in Bioinformatics:
The PG Diploma in Bioinformatics degree subjects students also come across the subjects of Biomolecules, Cell development biology, Bioinformatics, Design and analysis of algorithms, Web-based programming, Structural bioinformatics, Advanced biochemistry and Immunology, Numerical and biostatistical methods, Metabolic engineering, Microarray bioinformatics, and Macromolecular biophysics.
Other subjects in Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics course like Biostatistics, Quantitative techniques, Techniques in molecular biology, Protein databases, Genomics, Structural Biology, and Research techniques are studied in this course.
Courses in PG Diploma in Bioinformatics:
Students who have passed out from both PCM and PCB streams can enroll in its Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics course. Students who have obtained a Master’s degree in Bioinformatics from a recognized UNIC recognized university can take admitted to an MPhil degree in this field.
After completing the MPhil degree, if students want, they can do Ph.D. in their favorite subject. To get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses (MPhil degree)in the field of Bioinformatics, students have to clear various state and national-level entrance exams.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!