- December 23, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
PG Diploma in Computer Application program is a 1year postgraduate degree that provides in-depth knowledge about computer application development. This course focuses on advanced theoretical and development knowledge of Computer Science and computer applications in the field of Information Technologies for students from all backgrounds.
Especially, the PGDCA course provides deeper knowledge about various subjects like Database Management Systems, Operating Systems, and Web Programming. Moreover, PG Diploma in Computer Application course gives hands-on experience to students while developing real-life IT applications as part of the study.
Unlike other master’s degree programs, the PG Diploma in Computer Application degree will be completed in a 1-year duration. The main motive of the PG Diploma in Computer Application course is to train students in the latest trends of Application Development, Programming Languages, and Database Management. Also, it helps the students to enhance their career opportunities in the software development and maintenance sector in the state.
The eligibility criteria for admission to PG Diploma in Computer Application course vary from college to college.
- Any graduates who have completed their undergraduate degree can eligible to apply for this course.
- Students must have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in their Undergraduate courses.
- There is no age limit to apply for PG Diploma in Computer Application program.
- In certain cases, Institutes specify an age limit for admission to PGDCA courses which is more than 26 years (28 years for girls) of age to be eligible to apply for admission to the PG Diploma in Computer Application degree.
PG Diploma in Computer Application course prepares the students to seek compatible job opportunities in the industry as well as makes them ready to pursue their career in IT. After successfully completing, graduates can work in IT sectors, Management sectors, Business organizations, Web development industries, Data analysis, and various organizations.
Mostly, graduates of the PG Diploma in Computer Application degree holders work as software developers, web developers, computer language programmers, web designers,s and unconventional fields of ethical hackers. The average starting salary that is received post completing PG Diploma in Computer Application program ranges between INR 2 – 4 LPA.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!PG Diploma in Computer Application Course!