- December 23, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
PG Diploma in Hospital Administration is a one-year postgraduate degree program in the health science field. From PG Diploma in Hospital Administration program, students will learn the techniques and managerial aspects of dealing with hospital and healthcare sectors. Nowadays healthcare industry has become one of the leading industries. PG Diploma in Hospital Administration course trains the professional and skills them with Management, planning, etc skills.
PG Diploma in Hospital Administration degree is a multimedia package that includes General Management, Management of Human Resources, Finance, Logistics, and Equipment in Hospitals. It also includes Organisation & Management of Hospital Planning, Organisation, and Management of all types of services provided in a hospital.
Further, it includes health system management including epidemiology and biostatistics. Each course is considered a separate entity by itself, although interrelated when conceptually comprehended as issues of the hospital system.
The eligibility criteria for admission to PG Diploma in Hospital Administration course vary from college to college.
- Any graduates who have completed their undergraduate degree can eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Hospital Administration degree.
- Students must have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in their Undergraduate courses.
- There is no age limit to apply for PG Diploma in Hospital Administration course.
- In certain cases, Institutes specify an age limit for admission to the PG Diploma in Hospital Administration program which is more than 26 years (28 years for girls) of age to be eligible to apply for admission to the PG Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management courses.
After successfully completing PG Diploma in Hospital Administration program, graduates can work as Medicinal service chiefs, Doctor’s facility executives, Pharmaceutical ventures, Hospital planning advisors, Quality assurance executives, Healthcare management executives, etc. Eventually, PG Diploma in Hospital Administration degree holders can earn up to 4-8 LPA.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335