- February 20, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Diploma Programs
The student must have obtained a Graduate or Master’s degree in Psychology, Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, or Naturopathy from any of the UGC recognized Universities.
Students must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade. PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy course candidates must have English as a compulsory subject in the final school certificate. PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy course offers an orientation to basic hypnotic induction.
PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy degree will equip the student to practice self-hypnosis and is particularly suited for individuals seeking to make a positive change in their lives. PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy course is an excellent self-help tool for self-healing, enhancing personality, and working on issues like stress management, self-confidence, self-esteem, concentration, and goal accomplishment.
In addition, Diploma in Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective ways to reach a deep meditation/ thoughtless state easily. It helps one to achieve deep relaxation in a short time without any external aid. This PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy degree will help to inform beginning students of the exact nature of hypnosis, thus dispelling the many misconceptions propagated by media, hearsay, and misinformation.
Career in PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy:
The PG Diploma in Hypnotherapy course focuses on the methodology and evaluation of the course as skills training. Hence the uniqueness of the course lies in the practical and personal effectiveness of this technique whereby the students can use this for themselves to improve their quality of life and to discover the human mind.
The profession of a Hypnotherapist brings along several career opportunities for the individual in a number of areas. A certified and practicing Hypnotherapist professional can work in the following employment areas that assure a rewarding Diploma in Hypnotherapy course have a good career as follows;
- Non-profit Organisations
- Private and Government Hospitals
- Mental Asylums
- Education and Teaching
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: