- December 23, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations is a one-year postgraduate. From this course study, students will trains the students with multi-disciplinary activity, utilizing knowledge and inputs drawn from psychology, economics, etc. By pursuing PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations course, students can gain specific responsibilities like maintaining good industrial relations.
Also, the student learns about having a comprehensive understanding of personnel functions. In addition to this, students can gain practical knowledge of recruitment selection, training development, performance appraisal, successful negotiation, rewards/incentives, and collective bargaining amongst others.
Apart from that, PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations degree develops the professional and leadership competencies of the students. Moreover, the graduates of the PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations can become competent contributors to the corporate and industrial spheres.
The eligibility criteria for admission to PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations course vary from college to college.
- Any graduates who have completed their undergraduate degree can eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations.
- Students must have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in their Undergraduate courses.
- There is no age limit to apply for PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations course.
- In certain cases, Institutes specify an age limit for admission to PGDCA courses which is more than 26 years (28 years for girls) of age to be eligible to apply for admission to the PG Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relations degree.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335