- February 23, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Distance Education, UG Programs
BA Public Administration is an undergraduate degree program that is extensive. BA degree deals with the study of various subjects pertaining to Administration, Public Services, Public Organizations, and the Constitutional framework.
This BA Public Administration lasts for 3 years. Students pursuing this BA degree learn about democratic values like secularism, equality, law and order, and justice, and how these values are incorporated into Public Administration-related policies and various government policies. Though the actual BA degree offerings might vary as per the course and university.
BA Public Administration degree aims to impart students with the knowledge of public organizations, constitutional framework, formulation of public policies and their implementation, and the like.
Major subjects in BA Public Administration :
BA Public Administration essentially focuses on an interdisciplinary blend of public policy, government administration, political theories as well as the constitutional framework. Here are the major subjects covered during this BA Public Administration degree course:
- Political Theory
- Open Policy
- Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement
- Administrative Science
- Workforce Administration
- Private Administration
- Welfare State Managing in Public and Non-Profit Sector Organizations
- Basis of Public Administration
- Managerial Law
- Managerial Science
- Organizational Planning
- Institutional Framework
- Open Administration
Facts in BA Public Administration :
During the BA Public Administration degree, students get to learn about programs and policies brought forward by governments across the globe and how they were formed and implemented. You will also learn about the democratic values of a country and through case studies and interning opportunities in government departments, you will also get an insider’s view of how public administration works in a country.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335