- February 14, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Certificate Programs, Distance Education
Certificate course in Gender Studies degree understands the differences that gender makes in subjects like people’s social, and political lives, and economics. They can identify changes that could also improve social lives, based on gender differences.
The Certificate course in Gender Studies teaches the effect of gender and sexuality on a range of discourses within culture, identity, and then history. Certificate course in Gender Studies course reflects on ideas about sexual politics, sexual difference, and sexuality through engaging with a wide variety of case studies, theorists, and media.
Certificate course in Gender Studies course includes subjects like the fields of literature, sociology, human geography, economics, linguistics, history, archaeology, political science, media studies, psychology, anthropology, cinema, musicology, human development, law, public health, and also in medicine.
Then, Certificate course in Gender Studies, the skills used include critical thinking, research, communications, and analysis. In addition to specific roles in academics, these Certificate courses in Gender Studies studies prepare students for different roles in the public and private fields that depend upon this knowledge. The subjects that come under and teach you about the Certificate course in Gender Studies degree are given below:
- Gender and Society
- Gender and Health
- Feminist Movement
- Gender and Economy
- Gender and Poverty
- Positive Psychology for Youth Development
- Feminist Research Methodology
- Gender and Media
- Research Methodology
- Feminist Theories
- Gender, Environment, and Livelihood
- Gender and Development: Approaches and Strategies
Courses after Certificate course in gender studies:
After completing the Certificate course in Gender Studies course we also have some other courses that develop your knowledge about gender studies. Certificate course in Gender Studies degree that focus or Concentrate on the masculine, feminine, and then LGBT gender. Finally, these courses are available in many institutions and colleges as well.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Gender and Health)
- Doctor of Philosophy (GS Specific)
- Philosophy in Sociology – Gender and Family Research
- Ph.D. in History – Women, Gender, and Sexuality
- Gender and culture development studies
- Gender Representation in a media course
- Women leadership program
- Women’s studies and development
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you also have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!