- February 27, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, Management, PG Programs
MBA Real Estate Management is two years with 4 semesters. The course is also studied via modern technological methods. The MBA Real Estate Management degree subjects are split into theory papers and practical papers.
The most in-demand MBA course specializations include MBA in finance, marketing, information technology data analytics, and real Estate management. MBA Real Estate Management is high in demand in now ad days because peoples want to buy buildings for their assets.
This MBA Real Estate Management also provides access to a mix of industry experts and in-house faculties across the domains of real estate, finance, marketing, operations, strategy, technology management, civil, mechanical, electrical, and other management disciplines which are essential to gain more knowledge.
Major subjects in Real Estate Management:
The MBA course marks of internal paper depend upon, attendance, assignments, file work, and projects. There is also a provision for training/internship in the degree which is treated as a separate paper. Then, the subjects covered under the MBA Real Estate Management degree are mentioned below:
- Marketing, Finance
- Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate Development
- Asset Management
- Market Analysis
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Research
Higher Studies After MBA Real Estate Management:
After completing this MBA course the students in building careers not only in the real estate sector but also in areas and also industries that are enablers of real estate such as architectural firms, legal firms, financial institutions, valuation companies, and also international consultants. Then, MBA Real Estate Management degree graduates earn a percentage of the commission the agents under them receive, so building a large team gives you good earning potential.
- Business Administration.
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing.
- Graphic Design
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!