- January 7, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Distance Education, Online Education
A professional degree is an advanced education designed to prepare you to work in a specific field, such as medicine or law. Similar to advanced academic degrees, like doctorates and certain masters, professional courses are considered a terminal degree or the highest degree you can achieve in an area. Some examples of professional programs include Medicine, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, Veterinary medicine, Architecture, Psychology, as well as Education. Especially, professional degree programs prepare people for practice-oriented occupations.
In fact, choosing the right professional course for a future career is the most crucial decision to make and can be troublesome if not guided properly. In the current scenario with so many available options for courses and tough competition, it is very hard and confusing to decide for both students and parents. With so many influential people around, the students often get swayed or simply do what is told by their parents. But it is very important to know and analyze your interests as well as the options available in that field.
Popular degree programs:
The top 10 most popular courses in India are as follows;
- Management MBA/BBA
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch., M.Tech, ME, BE
- Computer Application-BCA/MCA
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management
- Medical-BDS and MBBS
- Finance -B.Com/CA
- Arts of Psychology and Sociology
- Law B.A LLB/LLB
- Education Teaching-B.Ed/M.Ed
- Pharmacy B.Pharma/M.Pharma
- Tourism management – B.Sc.
- Fine Arts B.F.A
- Nursing B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Nursing
After graduation, you can pursue a variety of job-related short-term courses and degrees. So, here is a list of the top ten professional degree to take after graduation:
- PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- PGD in Hotel Management
- Certification in Finance and Accounting (CFA)
- Project Management
- PG Diploma in Digital Marketing or Business Analytics
- Business Accounting and Taxation [BAT Course]
- Masters in Data Science or Machine Learning.
Following graduation, the following are the most popular job-related short-term professional degree programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Data Visualization
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Certificate Program in Data Science
Furthermore, the professional course gives students hands-on experience. After completing the course, students will be job-ready persons. Here we offer all bachelor’s, master’s, diploma, and certificate courses in both distance and online modes. Also, you can find various professional programs and international programs. Each and every student of Sahaswi Group of Institutions will be guided by individual counselors. So that, they can easily clarify their doubt about their educational needs.
When you enroll in your distance education course from Sahaswi Group of Institutions you can receive your study materials, regular syllabus, e-materials, enrollment ID, Previous year question papers, and ID cards without entering your registered university.
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335