- March 16, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Engineering, UG Programs
The B.Tech Agriculture Engineering program graduates job scope is excellent as the graduates can find various career options and jobs in agricultural research, agri-business firms, food processing, development firms, government sectors, etc.
There are many job opportunities and career options available for B.Tech degree graduates in this field. Some of these include research firms, agri-business firms, food processing companies, and more.
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course graduates may join Agriculture Departments of different State Governments. They may easily land Officer posts in this department. Many Government job posts are available for Graduates. B.E./B.Tech degree.
Job roles in B.Tech Agriculture Engineering:
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course jobs are also available in government and private agricultural companies, agricultural implement manufacturing companies, fertilizer companies, banks, etc.
After the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course, the graduates job roles are Agricultural Researcher, Agricultural Technologist, Field Inspector, Agri-Food Consumables Warehouse Officer, Agricultural Educator, Project Planner, Soil Surveyor, Agricultural Professional, Agricultural Administrative Officer, etc.
After completing this B.Tech Agriculture Engineering program, you start an individual can work both in public and private sectors depending on their preferences. When it comes to research, development firms, private sector, fertilizer firms, agriculture machinery manufacturing firms, food products processing, manufacturing firms, etc., are the prime recruiters.
Other government departments where graduates may find jobs are- the research department, dairy boards, coir food department, board, etc. B.Tech Agriculture Engineering program is quite a good salary after completing that. B.Tech degree graduates get good pay in the field of agricultural engineering since it is such a growing sector.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: