- March 9, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
The benefits of the M.Sc Microbiology program combine both biology and chemistry for the investigation of living systems and aims to discover their relationship with the environment.
The M.Sc Microbiology course includes core microbiology and interdisciplinary subjects together with laboratory programs and a research project leading to a dissertation. A multidisciplinary approach is the core essence of the M.Sc degree achieved through open electives.
The benefits of the M.Sc Microbiology course is a study that includes subjects relevant to the field of health and medicine such as bacteriology, immunology, virology, and biochemistry.
Microbial genetics combines the areas of microbiology and genetic engineering. While bioinformatics involves the use of computation tools to analyze and interpret biological data.
Reason to study M.Sc Microbiology:
Students will study mushroom production, soil, air, and water pollution and quality testing, blood testing, and milk quality testing as process education. M.Sc Microbiology course will also prepare spirulina, a type of algae that is used to make food, medicine, and beauty products, in the laboratory.
Those who have studied B.Sc in Microbiology can further study for the M.Sc Microbiology program, M.Phil, and Ph.D. in microbiology. Also, M.Sc degree, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, etc. can be as postgraduate courses. Diploma courses like Fermentation, Mushroom, Food Technology, etc. can also be studied.
The M.Sc Microbiology program subject covers the study of microorganisms and the effect that they have on the human species. During the duration of this M.Sc degree, the students will get extensive insights into the various characteristics application, and management of Microbes.
Microbes such as bacteria fungi algae play an essential role in the bioremediation of toxic pollutants, and microbial management in treatment plants. For agriculture along with making other contributions in fields like food pharmaceuticals brewery and in other commercial processes like oil recovery and biogas production.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335