- March 1, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Distance Learning Programs, UG Programs
Once the students have completed the course, students can go for higher studies in the BA Fine Arts course. Then, you have to choose to go for the Master in Visual Arts course or the Master in Fine Arts course.
Moreover, you can also choose from the following short-term certificate courses to develop your knowledge of Fine Arts. Short-term certificate courses are Certificate in Indigenous Fine Arts, Visual Arts Certification in Studio Arts, and also Advanced Diploma in Fine Arts.
Bachelor of Fine Arts is a three-year course. After doing a BA Fine Arts course, many higher studies are available and many jobs are easily available with English Literature, Philosophy, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, and also Psychology.
Nowadays many big universities in India offer Bachelor of Fine Arts courses. Studying either one of these degrees will help the students develop a good overview of the Industry of Fine arts. And also you can do an MBA in Event management which suits your basic degree most and a Bachelor of Fine Arts would be more interesting for you.
Higher courses after BA Fine Arts:
Here are some of the higher studies that the students can choose after completing the BA Fine Arts course. Then, the major course after a bachelor’s degree Master in Fine Arts. Also, the other courses are:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Law LLB
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master in Fine Arts (MFA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Masters/PG Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Creative Writing Courses
- Graphic Design Courses
- Fashion Design Courses
- Visual Arts Courses
- Foreign Language Certifications
- Photography Courses
- Event Management Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Development Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work
- PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335