- March 5, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Chemistry course is a two-year program. M.Sc Chemistry degree is a postgraduate-level course that encompasses a diverse range of interdisciplinary subjects.
Then, the branches of chemistry like Quantum Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics and Equilibria, and Polymer Chemistry, amongst others.
It is generally opted by those wanting to explore opportunities in the field of Biochemistry, Chemical Biology, Molecular Biology, and Nanotechnology, to name a few.
The subjects in Master of Science in Chemistry are Quantum Chemistry, Principles of Organic Chemistry, Classical and Statistical Thermodynamics, Inorganic Reaction Mechanism and Organometallics, Bio-organic Chemistry, Organic Reactions, Mechanisms and Group Theory and Spectroscopy, etc.
Syllabus in M.Sc Chemistry:
If you are interested in pursuing this Master of Science in Chemistry, you must familiarise yourself with the syllabus and subjects covered during the M.Sc Chemistry course.
Given below are the core subjects in the M.Sc Chemistry course:
- Green Chemistry
- Polymer Science
- Surface Science and Coating Technology
- Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Nano-Chemistry and Technology
Given below are the elective subjects in the M.Sc Chemistry course:
- Bioorganic and Heterocyclic
- Spectroscopic Identification of Molecules
- Organic Quantitative Analysis Lab
- Organic Qualitative Analysis Lab
- Medicinal Chemistry
Then, there are various courses related to Chemistry in Master’s. Courses like Advanced Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, and Applied Chemistry are available. Apart from these, one can also enroll in postgraduate courses in other fields. Master of Science in Chemistry syllabus semester-wise.
Then, it focuses on the subjects in the M.Sc Chemistry course are polymer science, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, advanced instrumental methods, green chemistry, physical chemistry, and organometallics.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335