- March 15, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, PG Programs
MBA Financial Management course subjects teach about the financial world, market trends, economic developments, and also so forth.
Candidates who complete the MBA Financial Management degree can work as Account Managers, Bank Managers, Research Analysts, Investment Bankers, Financial Analysts, and then various other positions.
MBA Financial Management degree subjects cover a wide range of subjects and topics that are essential for students to learn for two years. Subjects for the MBA program are divided into core and elective categories.
MBA Financial Management syllabus:
The structure of the MBA Financial Management course is designed to provide students with all the necessary and then relevant information to be successful in the field of finance and management.
The subjects of the MBA Financial Management course not only impart theoretical knowledge but also practical and social skills that are necessary. The following is a breakdown of the structure of the MBA Financial Management degree program: IV Semesters, Core Courses, Elective Courses, Practicals, Seminars Internship, and then Project Work. The following is a list of MBA program. Then, Core Subjects
- Management of Financial Services
- Financial Reporting
- Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis of Financial Decisions
- Portfolio Management
- Project Planning, Analysis, and Management
Elective Subjects in this MBA program:
- Financial Derivatives
- Corporate Taxation
- Fixed Income Securities
- Management Control System
- Security Analysis and Investment Management
- International Finance Management
- Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Taxation
- Indian Accounting Standards
- Fixed Income Securities, etc
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: