- April 27, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Online Education, UG Programs
BA Journalism and Mass Communication is a 3-year undergraduate course offered by various universities in India. After completing the BA in Journalism and Mass Communication scope, students can pursue a career in the media or advertising field. Need to know about eligibility for BA Journalism and Mass Communication is:
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Students belonging to the reserved categories may be offered relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks to apply in BA Journalism and Mass Communication.
Graduates can pursue higher education, such as Master’s degrees or PhDs in Journalism, Mass Communication, Media Studies, or related fields, and pursue careers in academia, research, or teaching in educational institutions.
Generally, BA Journalism and Mass Communication scope work in media organizations. Such as newspapers, magazines, online media portals, television channels, radio stations, and news agencies as reporters, correspondents, editors, news anchors, producers, and other roles.
Then, BA Journalism and Mass Communication scope for graduates can explore international opportunities. In media organizations, news agencies, advertising agencies, or PR agencies abroad. Then, that provides opportunities to work in diverse cultural and media landscapes.
BA Journalism and Mass Communication syllabus:
The BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of media, communication, and writing techniques. It also teaches them about media law, media management, and media ethics.
The BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects also covered in the course include media and society, media law, media management and ethics, writing techniques, communication theory, radio broadcasting, television production, and photojournalism. BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects teach about new media and need to know the role in society, public relations, and the internet.
So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your academic goals, no matter where you are or what your background may be. At our distance and online admission center. We are committed to your success, and we look forward to working with you! By enrolling in the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can get the proper guidance from the start till finishing your degree without any difficulties in between along with placement facilities.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successful, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!