- April 17, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Online Education, UG Programs
B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering course is a four-year degree program that focuses on the design and engineering of molecules and cells. B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering cover topics like biochemistry, molecular biology, computational biology, and genomics. The B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering degree also covers topics like cell structure and function, signal transduction, gene expression and regulation, and tissue engineering.
So, if a student is keen to do B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering, then it is imperative to gain extensive knowledge of molecular and cellular biology and those technologies which are used in molecular & cellular engineering.
Students learn how to use and manipulate these technologies to create novel, advanced products, treatments, and therapies. B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering degree graduates also learn how to develop, test, and optimize the various components of a cell or molecule. After completion of a B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering, graduates can work in a variety of research and industrial settings.
Eligibility B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering course:
You must have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
Graduates can work in areas such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, research, and development. The B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering course graduates can also explore careers in academics, business, and government sectors. B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering degree job roles include Biomedical Engineer, Molecular Engineer, Process Engineer, and Research Scientist.
B.Tech Molecular and Cellular Engineering course will develop an understanding of the engineering principles and technologies used to design, manufacture, and control cellular systems. You will get the chance to apply these principles to the development of new medical treatments and products.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!