- April 27, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Online Education, UG Programs
BA Journalism and Mass Communication is a three-year undergraduate course. BA Journalism and Mass Communication syllabus focuses on the study of the various aspects of media such as print, broadcast, and digital journalism, media laws, public relations, advertising, and other related fields.
The BA Journalism and Mass Communication syllabus also provides a comprehensive understanding of various mediums used for the dissemination of news and information such as newspapers, magazines, television, radio, and the Internet.
The BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects help to develop the skills required for effective communication and also develop an understanding of the nuances of mass communication.
BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects:
Generally, BA Journalism and Mass Communication students are taught the fundamentals of media and communication and its impact on society. The BA Journalism and Mass Communication syllabus also focuses on the practical aspects of media, such as content creation, multimedia designing, and media management. Then BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects help to develop analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and prepare students for successful careers in media. The list of BA Journalism and Mass Communication subjects is below:
- Introduction to Media Studies
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Digital Media and Web Technologies
- Print Journalism
- Reporting and Editing
- Documentary Filmmaking
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Visual Communication
- Media Laws and Ethics
- Radio and Television Production
BA Journalism and Mass Communication graduates can pursue higher education, such as Master’s degrees or PhDs in Journalism, Mass Communication, Media Studies, or related fields, and pursue careers in academia, research, or teaching in educational institutions.
Here at Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can find all types of UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in the distance and online education modes. Enrolling in distance or online education courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide the students with exclusive online courses, live sessions, and other educational benefits.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!