- April 13, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Online Education, Science, UG Programs
The criteria for admission to a BSW course vary depending on the institution. Generally, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, a minimum GPA of 2.5, and satisfactory scores on the SAT or ACT.
Some institutions may also require additional documents such as letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and/or an essay. Additionally, some schools may require an interview or a portfolio. Admissions to the BSW degree are generally based on merit or an entrance exam conducted by the university or college offering the social work course.
What is a BSW course?
Bachelor of Social Work is a 3-year undergraduate degree program that focuses on the study of social work, community development, social welfare, and related areas. The social work course curriculum is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to address social problems. Then, improve the well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
The Bachelor of Social Work curriculum covers a wide range of subjects. Including social work principles and methods, human behavior and social environment, social welfare administration, social policy, research methods, and community development.
As part of the BSW degree, students are required to complete a minimum of 400 hours of fieldwork, including social work internships and community engagement activities. This social work course is at providing students with practical experience and exposure to social work in real-world settings.
Why then wait? No matter where you are or what your history may be, get in touch with us right away to find out more about how we may support you in achieving your academic objectives. We are also dedicated to your success here at our distance and online admittance center, and we’re excited to work with you. Contact Sahaswi Group of Institutions is the leading institute for distance and also online education in Coimbatore.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!