- May 19, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Category: Online Education
Courses After 12th grade in the arts stream, you have several options for further UG and Diploma studies depending on your interests and career goals. The value of arts courses after 12th is immense.
Courses after 12th arts can teach students to think critically, develop problem-solving and also analytical skills, and hone their communication and collaboration skills. Not only do they provide a valuable outlet for creativity, but they also teach valuable skills that can be applied in a variety of fields.
Courses after 12th arts can also open up career opportunities in design, marketing, and other creative industries. Additionally, courses after 12th students in arts can provide a much-needed mental break from the rigors of academia and provide career options after 12th arts students to explore their passions.
Top 10 courses after 12th for Arts:
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
- Bachelor of Business Management [BMS]
- Bachelor of Physical Education [B.P.Ed]
- Bachelor of Business Studies [BBS]
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Fine Arts [BFA]
- Bachelor of Hotel Management [BHM]
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): Courses after 12th arts include you can pursue a (UG)Bachelor’s degree in subjects such as History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, English Literature, Fine Arts, or any other specialization that aligns with your interests.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA): If you have a passion for visual arts, such as painting, sculpture, or graphic design, pursuing BFA courses after 12th can provide you with extensive training and knowledge in your chosen field.
The Bachelor of Design (B.Des.): These courses after 12th are suitable for students interested in design-related fields such as fashion design, interior design, product design, or communication design.
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC): If you are inclined towards media, journalism, or communication fields, this course can also equip you with the necessary skills for career options after 12th student in print, electronic, or digital media.
The Bachelor of Social Work (BSW): The Courses after 12th arts students focus on social work and help you develop the skills required to work in the social sector, NGOs, or community development organizations.
Apart from these undergraduate courses after 12th arts, there are several diploma and certificate programs available in areas like photography, event management, digital marketing, animation, and more. It’s essential to choose a field that aligns with your interests and career options after 12th students’ aspirations. As for the scope of courses after 12th students, there are opportunities available in various sectors.
Some career roles for arts in UG graduates:
Civil Services: The Graduates can appear for competitive exams like the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examinations to pursue a career in civil services.
Social Work and NGOs: Graduates can work in the social sector, NGOs, or contribute to community development through various roles.
Tourism and Hospitality: Graduates can find opportunities in the tourism and hospitality industry. In areas such as travel and tour management, event planning, or hotel management. While science and technology fields often have more traditional career paths, the arts stream offers a diverse range of courses after 12th students.
Here at Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also find all types of UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in the distance and online education modes. Enrolling in distance or online education courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide the students with exclusive online courses, live sessions, and other educational benefits.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form successfully submits, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: