- May 6, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Online Education
The Diploma in Human Resource Management syllabus duration typically ranges from six months to one year and important subjects cover a range of topics related to managing the human resources of an organization.
A Diploma in Human Resource Management subjects is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in HRM concepts, theories, and practices.
The main objective of the Diploma in Human Resource Management syllabus is to provide students with an understanding of the role of HRM in organizational development, such as employee recruitment, training, and development, employee retention, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
Generally, The Diploma in HR Management provides students with the fundamental understanding and management skills required for efficient human resource management. After completing a Diploma in Human Resource Management, graduates can find employment opportunities in various industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, and finance, among others. The Diploma in Human Resource Management syllabus is listed below:
- Introduction to HRM
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Legal and Ethical Issues in HRM
A Diploma in Human Resource Management is not an easy subject. It Diploma in HR Management requires a lot of hard work and dedication to complete the course. A Diploma in Human Resource Management subjects involves topics such as recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation and rewards, and training and development.
You will also need to understand labor law, organizational development, and strategic management. To be eligible for the Diploma in Human Resource Management course, students must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education from a recognized board or university. Diploma in HR Management courses some institutions may also require a minimum aggregate score in 10+2 as eligibility.
Why can study Diploma in Human Resource Management?
A Diploma in Human Resource Management online is a great option for those looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively manage human resources within an organization. Diploma in Human Resource Management subjects covers that provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage the recruitment, selection, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and also employee relations aspects of a human resources department.
Diploma in Human Resource Management online students learn to effectively promote a positive organizational culture, as well as how to build and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders. The Diploma in Human Resource Management online also helps to prepare students for a career in human resources management, with specific focuses on the legal aspects of the role, as well as the development and implementation of effective human resources policies and procedures.
Here at Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also find UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in the distance and online education modes. Enrolling in distance or online education courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide the students with exclusive online courses, live sessions, and other educational benefits.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management Jobs
- Diploma in Human Resource Management at Asian University
- Diploma in Human Resource Management Eligibility
- Diploma in Human Resource Management Online Course
- Diploma in Human Resource Management Salary
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form successfully submits, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!