- May 2, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Management, Online Education, UG Programs
The MBA course syllabus cover subjects such as human resources, economics, finance, technology, and information system, which helps expand students’ knowledge and develop strong networking skills.
An also MBA course syllabus focuses on imparting various business principles to graduates, including marketing, accounting, finance, and economics.
The MBA course syllabus covers subjects such as human resources, economics, finance, technology, and information system, which helps expand students’ knowledge and develop strong networking skills.
Generally, after completing this MBA graduates can expect to earn an average income of roughly INR 20 LPA, with the maximum compensation reaching INR 70 LPA. An MBA course might help set graduates apart from their colleagues in a highly competitive employment environment. Because, completing an MBA course is learning, refining, and implementing abilities that can support a company’s success.
Core and Elective subjects in MBA
MBA course subjects structure consists of core and elective subjects. It is an also MBA course subjects focus on managerial aspects like accounting, finance, human resource, and marketing. Then MBA course syllabus focus on central management principles. And also the syllabus for the first and second semesters of the MBA course focuses on fundamental management principles. Then core MBA course subjects and the projects differ based on specialization. The45
Generally, 32course aims to make graduates technically sound to efficiently take care of the organization’s work. The course structure includes internship and project-based subjects.
Given below are the core MBA course subjects:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Management Theory and Practice
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
The elective MBA subjects in the course:
- Research Methods
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Change
- Managing for Sustainability
By enrolling in one of the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you may receive adequate assistance from the beginning of your degree program until you have completed it without encountering any obstacles along the way, as well as placement services. Especially, top distance learning institution in Coimbatore is the Sahaswi Group of Colleges. All UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs are available here in both online and distance learning formats.+
- MBA courses list in tamilnadu
- MBA courses in coimbatore
- MBA course details
- MBA course jobs and salary
- MBA course online
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form successfully submits, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!