- March 2, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Arts, PG Programs
The benefits of the M.A Sociology course are a lot of opportunities for students pursuing an M.A Sociology degree. Apart from working with academia and NGOs, they can also find jobs in administrative services, media, and corporate houses.
Job opportunities for an M.A Sociology degree in various subjects of Social Science have increased a lot in recent times. Social Science is proving to be the best subject to get admission to an administrative service and research institute after MA.
Impact on M.A Sociology:
The benefits of an M.A Sociology course getting placed in job profiles like Lecturer, Professor, Counselor, and Administrator in the recruiting areas like Law firms, international organizations, human resource departments, health and welfare organizations, and so on.
There are also good opportunities for them to get employment in various central government departments including National Statistical Institute, National Library, Parliamentary Services, and Government Ministries. The benefits of the M.A Sociology course are becoming aware of the different elements of society and how they interact with one another. The Master of Arts in Sociology students will also get to know about the different hierarchies of society.
M.A Sociology advantages:
The M.A Sociology degree students will receive excellent job offers from health organizations, international companies, and law firms at the end of their course. The average salary earned by a fresher is around 3.5 LPA – 6.5 LPA. The salary will largely depend upon your job profile and your designation. With time and experience, the salary will increase. The students may also pursue research in various fields.
They can go for a Ph.D. or an M.Phil in Sociology. Several universities in India offer Ph.D. courses in Sociology. The Master of Arts in Sociology course provides a career boost for people seeking jobs in teaching or social fields. Some of the skills required for Master of Arts in Sociology graduates are as follows:
- Analytical Skills
- Creative Skills
- Critical Reasoning Skills
- Data Interpretation.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!