- March 10, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, PG Programs
M.Com degree is a postgraduate course that deals with commerce, accounting, management, and economics. The Master of Commerce course explores deeper into the functioning of the economy, capital, trade, taxes, revenue, etc. taught in B.Com.
Master of Commerce course is a two-year postgraduate level course ideal for candidates who wish to make a career in banking, financial services, and insurance as well as accounting and commerce sectors.
Eligibility for M.Com course:
M.Com course is a popular course among students.
- To get admission to an M.Com degree, students are required to have minimum qualifying marks at the bachelor’s degree level.
- The M.Com program students must have passed a degree in B.Com or B.Com Honours.
- In equivalent, from a recognized university, with a minimum of 50%.
- Categories are eligible for a 5% grade reduction from the reserved students.
Scope in M.Com course:
In-depth knowledge: M.Com degree students get to a lot of in-depth knowledge about the field. The same applies to someone who will pursue M.Com. If a student has pursued a bachelor’s in commerce then an M.Com program will provide them with a lot of knowledge about the areas which they would have studied in the past.
After pursuing a Master of Commerce course a student has a broad scope in terms of career as well as job opportunities. Students can get a job easily, especially in the field of finance and accounting. M.Com degree students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. in the future can pursue an M.Com before that in order to have in-depth knowledge of the field.
Auditing, Information Communication, PPO, KPO, Banking, etc. Accounts Manager, Auditor, Finance Manager, Project Manager, and Event Manager can be held in such fields after completing the M.Com program.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!