- March 9, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, PG Programs
The M.Com Finance and Control degree is a two-year postgraduate course. It covers various topics on financial management and control. Students must have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce or finance.
Candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to qualify for this program. Students belonging to reserved categories must have at least 45% marks. The M.Com Finance and Control degree course prepares students to be part of various financial decision-making.
Through this M.Com Finance and Control course, students are given knowledge about Finance. The program falls under the M.Com course and so follows a similar structure. Finance is a term for the management, creation, and study of money and investments.
Facts in M.Com Finance and Control:
M.Com Finance and Control graduates have an advantage in a number of different ways. The M.Com Finance and Control program covers the various aspects of financial management. Although the course is theoretical, the topics of discussion focus primarily on finance-related topics.
In addition to this, MBA Finance students will learn how to apply financial decision-making techniques in practical contexts. M.Com Finance and Control program is high and often earns graduates substantial salaries. As with any graduate degree, the salary will depend on a variety of factors.
The M.Com Finance and Control course in finance and controls graduates will enable you to get significantly more than a bachelor’s degree. If you have extensive work experience and are a candidate with some previous work experience, you may even qualify for a high-paying position with excellent benefits. If you study this M.Com Finance and Control course you will get respectable job opportunities in established financial institutions.
The M.Com Finance and Control program graduates will have job opportunities in both Government and Private sector organizations. Also, finance managers are in all the sectors like IT, Industry, Corporate, and other sectors. So, you weren’t forced to work only in the financial sector.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!