- March 8, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Microbiology degree is the study of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, antifungal drugs, and medicinal properties. M.Sc Microbiology course plays an important role in fields including biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics.
Even if you are average in class 12th, you will have to study Master of Science in Microbiology in your next higher studies. When you study day and night like that, you can set up a prosperous future accordingly.
The study of M.Sc Microbiology degree is scientific and medical information about microbes such as microbes around us, their benefits to us, how we can use them for creative activities, harm caused by microbes, basic treatments, and precautions to avoid them.
M.Sc Microbiology course students will study mushroom production, soil, air, water pollution and quality testing, blood testing, virus testing for serious diseases, natural compost preparation, food preparation through micro-organisms, milk quality testing, etc. as process education. Master of Science in Microbiology will also be taught to prepare spirulina, a type of algae that is used to make food, medicine, and beauty products, in the laboratory.
There are many jobs available for studying M.Sc Microbiology course in India and abroad. Graduates excel in water and food quality testing, biomedical science, medical research (discovering and developing drugs for diseases), forensic science (fingerprint testing), technical brewing (microbe control in food processing plants through fermentation), and medical coding. Get jobs. Professor jobs are available for graduates.
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Microbiology:
Following are the M.Sc Microbiology course eligibility criteria for the candidates:
- Marksheets of classes 10th and 12th standard are compulsatory with a minimum percentage of 50% or more.
- A Bachelors Degree in Microbiology from a recognized university or an equivalent with a minimum mark of 55% or more.
- For institutes that hold an entrance exam, students must clear the entrance exam and make it to the cutoff or merit list.
Agricultural Chemistry, Virology, Food, Medicine, Environmental Microbiology, Genetics, Natural Fertilisers, Industrial Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, and Computer Applications are taught as subjects in the Master of Science in Microbiology.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335