- March 24, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: PG Programs, Science
The students who complete the Master of Pharmacy program will be well-versed in all of the domain’s essential elements. The Master of Pharmacy subjects is shown below each semester, which changes based on the institution, but the essential course structure stays the same.
Then, the Master of Pharmacy course is structured in such a way that students may graduate from a basic to an advanced level in the domain.
The Master of Pharmacy subjects also includes both theoretical and lab courses. Generally, this Master of Pharmacy subjects duration is two years and consists of four semesters. The structure of the course is as follows: Instrumentation, IV Semesters, Theory Subjects, and Research Projects.
Major Subjects in Master of Pharmacy:
- General principles of pharmacology and allied sciences
- Practical lab
- Drug regulation
- Therapeutic Monitoring
- Practical work
- Research report and Viva-Voce
- Molecular biology
- Isolation of Compounds from Herbal Sources
- Systematic pharmacology
- Experimental pharmacology
The Master of Pharmacy program opens up a new career, upskill or get more involved in research upon completion of this course. Develop clinical, leadership, and research skills while working as a pharmacist with our part-time distance and blended learning options. Then, the Master of Pharmacy course subject of analysis is selected as per the student’s interest.
An additional degree in the same field improves job opportunities. The Master of Pharmacy program graduates can specialize in specific areas of the Subject. Also, some higher education options are MD, MS, DM, Ph.D., and MBA. The course delivery strategies within the program embody discussions, displays, room performance, assignments, attending, and seminars. After completing this Master of Pharmacy course the graduates can choose to take up jobs or can continue with their higher studies.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!