- March 25, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, PG Programs
Through this MBA Finance and Marketing course, the graduates acquire the necessary skills to start a business and give a wide career scope for the development of skills.
MBA Finance and Marketing degree offers a methodology by imparting growth in this field through lectures, projects, presentations, discussions, etc. Some other methodologies in this field include internships and seminars.
This MBA Finance and Marketing degree offers a variety of job offers for those with experience in finance and human resources and freshers also.
After completing this MBA Finance and Marketing course, graduates may become human resources managers, marketing managers, bankers, and teachers.
MBA course graduates can get a job in any sector such as Banking, IT sector, Financial Institutions, Relationship Manager, Business analysis, etc. Then, MBA course graduates can get an average starting salary that ranges between INR 2 to 7 Lacs. Both finance and marketing are different subjects.
But at the same time in the case of entrepreneurs, it will be easier for u for managing workers as well as accounts allocation. The employee contribution to the company is more important for both operations and marketing. HR only knows the capacity of employees.
Roles for MBA Finance and Marketing:
Marketing Manager – The job of a Marketing Manager is to develop, implement, and execute plans in an organization. Marketing is in order to attract more potential customers and to keep them.
Financial Analyst – After completing this MBA Finance and Marketing course graduates can get a job as a financial analyst. They collect data, monitor, create financial models, and identify business trends.
Digital Marketing Manager – After the MBA course role looks after the digital platform of the organization. Then, manages the digital marketing of the company.
Marketing Executives – After completing this MBA Finance and Marketing degree graduates can get a job as Marketing Executives. This job role is responsible for strategies for increasing sales and profits in an organization or company.
Business Analyst – To modify a business system by interacting with the shareholders. They also document and analyze the needs of the business.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: