- March 15, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Management, PG Programs
MBA Financial Management degree is a two-year postgraduate degree for students who want to work in Finance. An MBA Financial Management program is a subset of the regular MBA.
MBA Financial Management course students learn about the financial world, market trends, economic developments, and so forth.
Candidates who complete the MBA Financial Management program can work as Account Managers, Bank Managers, Research Analysts, Investment Bankers, Financial Analysts, and various other positions.
To pursue this MBA Financial degree, students must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% grades and passed the necessary admission test.
The MBA Financial degree will help you hold a firm’s financial management portion and prepare you for the workforce. The MBA Financial Management course will cover access control, organizational performance, mergers, financial acquisitions, Finance, financial accounting, and other topics. After completing an MBA Financial Management course, the graduates can pursue a career in Finance. For example, graduates might work as financial analysts, risk managers, or other roles that pay INR 5-11 Lakh Per Annum.
Eligibility for MBA Financial Management:
- MBA Financial degree admission, with a few exceptions in terms of the minimum percentage required, relaxations, and accommodations:
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- The students may require an overall score of higher than 80%.
- A relaxation from reserved categories is given a 5% discount.
- Students in their final year are also allowed to apply if they present a no-objection certificate from their college.
- The MBA Financial Management program students need at least 1-2 years of extra job experience in Finance, banking, or accountancy.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!