- March 15, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Management, PG Programs
MBA Technology Management course is typically a 2-year program. MBA Technology Management is a postgraduate IT Management course, that also has some basic eligibility to apply.
The MBA Technology Management program is one of the most sought-after courses available to students from all disciplines. This course is a collection of management disciplines that enable assimilators to manage their technical foundations in order to gain a competitive edge.
Technology strategy, technology project portfolio, technology forecasting, technology road mapping, and technology portfolio are common ideas in technology management.
MBA Technology Management course students learn the value of creation and how to manage and promote design to maximize its effect. The MBA degree syllabus includes topics like Product Analysis, how to assess Emerging Trends, Communication Skills that benefit Team Building, and more.
The subjects taught include Technology Road Maps, Technology Project Portfolios, Technology Strategy, Technology Forecasting, etc. This MBA Technology Management course helps you to learn about the use of Technical Instruments and Systems.
MBA Technology Management Course Eligibility
- MBA degree students should complete a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- A minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent grade B in graduation for being eligible for this course.
- For reserved category students, a relaxation of 5% marks or an equivalent grade is given as per UGC guidelines.
- Students should have good communication skills or the ability to express themselves verbally as well as in writing.
The MBA Technology Management program focuses on developing business world leaders who are not only at managing current technology but also understand how to adjust within the workplace to its express changes. The MBA Technology management program is close to other disciplines such as business intelligence and analytics, managing innovation, IT, designing the user experience, and strategic management.
This MBA degree is best suited for students to pursue a career in the growing internet-based industries, including e-commerce platforms and technology companies. This MBA Technology Management program job scopes are different and primarily offered in the IT department, IT management, and other pathways.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!