- February 17, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
MCA Computer science and IT course is the most famous computer-related master’s course. MCA means full-form Master of Computer Application. After this MCA Computer science and IT course, the students have deep knowledge of computers, software, networking, hardware, etc.
If you want to get a good job in the computer and IT sector, then it is necessary to do engineering from a computer-related branch or a master’s in any other course – related to the computer.
The MCA Computer science and IT course, such a way that it greatly strengthens a student’s software skills and computer application aspect. One very good thing about the course is that students who have not done a computer-related course during graduation.
If they want to pursue their career in the computer sector, then join the MCA course. Can become eligible for all jobs related to the computer and IT sector. After this MCA in Computer science and IT degree, students become qualified professionals in the computer and IT industry. As the name itself suggests, this master’s course is a computer professional course, and during this, the students are taught in detail about the computer and IT sector.
Eligibility for MCA Computer science:
Any students who have completed graduation can join this MCA in Computer science and IT degree, provided they have studied maths paper during +2 or graduation, Engineering, BCA, BSC computer science, SC IT, BSC, BBA, BCom, course completed students can also join this MCA in Computer science and IT degree. Graduation should have a minimum of 50% mark and 45% for the students of the reserved category.
People have a lot of confusion about what the MCA course duration is. Recently AICTE has cleared that now the MCA course will be for 2 years only for the students. Earlier the MCA course used to be 3 years and for students who had done a BCA or computer science engineering course, the MCA course was 2 years.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335