- March 8, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Microbiology program subjects cover the study of microorganisms and the effect that they also have on the human species.
During the duration of this M.Sc Microbiology course, the students will get extensive insights into the various characteristics application and management of Microbes.
The study of the M.Sc Microbiology program is scientific and medical information about microbes such as microbes around us, their benefits to us, how we can use them for creative activities, harm caused by microbes, basic treatments, and precautions to avoid them.
Agricultural Chemistry, Virology, Food, Medicine, Environmental Microbiology, Genetics, Natural Fertilisers, Industrial Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, and also about Computer Application are taught as subjects in this M.Sc Microbiology degree.
M.Sc Microbiology program students will study mushroom production, soil, air, water pollution and quality testing, blood testing, virus testing for serious diseases, natural compost preparation, food preparation through micro-organisms, milk quality testing, etc. as process education. M.Sc Microbiology degree will also be taught to produce spirulina, a type of algae that is used in food, medicine, and beauty products, in the laboratory.
Syllabus in M.Sc Microbiology:
Microbiology courses vary from university to college. In that regard, some common M.Sc Microbiology course subjects include the following:
- Principles of Microbiology
- Principles of Transmission Genetics
- Organic Mechanisms in Biology
- Molecular Biology
- General Microbiology
- Microbial Physiology
- Basics and Applied Immunology
- Basic Genetics
- Basic Tissue Culture
- Cell Structure
- Medical Virology
- Medical Bacteriology
- Bio Instrumentation
- Economic Entomology
The M.Sc Microbiology course includes core microbiology and interdisciplinary subjects together with laboratory programs and a research project leading to a dissertation. A multidisciplinary approach is the core essence of the M.Sc Microbiology degree achieved through open electives.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!