- March 23, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: PG Programs, Science
Master of Physiotherapy Rehabilitation subjects helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness, or disability. M.Sc Physiotherapy Rehabilitation can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future. This M.Sc Physiotherapy takes a holistic approach that involves the patient directly in their own care.
M.Sc Physiotherapy Rehabilitation is a specialized area of musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapy, which also helps patients regain normal function after injury or surgery and return to their normal everyday activities or sport.
Then, M.Sc Physiotherapy graduates Physiotherapy-led rehabilitation is a clinically and cost-effective intervention for those patients whose life has been adversely changed by injury, illness, or disease.
List of subjects in Master in Physiotherapy:
Various subjects covered under the Master of Physiotherapy Rehabilitation course are as follows;
- Rehabilitation for Persons with Hearing Impairment
- Rehabilitation for Persons with Mental Retardation
- Rehabilitation for Persons with Locomotor Disability
- Social Group Work in Rehabilitation
- Low Vision
- Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Total Communication and Assistive Technology
- Project Management
- Multi Disabled
Then, other subjects involved in this Master of Physiotherapy Rehabilitation course are;
- Capacity Building for Rehabilitation Professionals
- Financial Management in organizations for the Disabled
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Administration of Rehabilitation Programmes
- Social Work Techniques in the Rehabilitation of the Disabled
- Assessment and Testing
- Research Methodology and Statistics
- Learning Disability
- Management of Cerebral Palsy
- Rehabilitation Case Work and Counselling
- Rehabilitation for Persons with Visual Impairment
However, in the extent of medical research and infrastructure development, the M.Sc Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Course compensation abroad is significantly higher. Many institutions provide placement opportunities abroad to their top M.Sc Physiotherapy applicants so they also can broaden their horizons and learn from industry leaders.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!