- March 14, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, PG Programs
The MBA Education Management course structure consists of both core and elective subjects. The MBA program is a two-year postgraduate course.
From the third semester onwards, students are introduced to specific subjects related to their specialization. The course structure is 4 Semesters, Core Subjects, Postgraduate Course, and Research Project.
When pursuing an MBA Education Management degree, research projects are an integral part of the studies. These projects are analyzed by the professors to judge the student’s understanding of the subjects.
MBA program students can choose their project topics based on the specialization they choose to pursue. Some of the popular research projects are Financial Management, Marketing Management, Education Infrastructure, and Contemporary Issues in Education.
MBA Education Management Syllabus:
MBA Education Management course subjects are dependent on the specialization that the student decides to pursue. The MBA Education Management subjects are based on the core topics in management, as well as the topics in the specialization. The subjects in core and elective subjects. Then, the elective subjects are optional subjects that make the course flexible and diverse.
The core MBA Education Management degree subjects list contains essential subjects that all MBA Education Management course students study whatever of their specialization, which are as follows:
- Marketing Management
- Laws Relating to Education
- Curriculum Designing
- Education Infrastructure
With every specialization, the subjects in the MBA program in Education Management courses differ, as the primary focus topics change. The students can select the subjects of their choice depending on their interest in job prospects available in the specific field.
After the graduates with an MBA Education Management degree possess skills in various subjects, there are career opportunities available in multiple fields for them. Moreover, there are many responsibilities that graduates of this part have to undertake, which makes the part very strong and different.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: