- May 9, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Distance Learning Programs, UG Programs
The B.A Fine Arts course subjects mainly include performing arts, including painting, sculpture, architecture, music, and also poetry. Therefore, B.A Fine Arts degree makes them responsible and skilled enough to handle the work pressure further on.
Then, a Bachelor of Fine Arts course involves Fine Arts which is the study and creation of visuals of art. Fine art can also be in the form of dance, painting, photography, film, architecture, etc. Nowadays many big universities in India offer Bachelor of Fine Arts courses.
Generally, B.A Fine Arts course aims to train the students and prepare them to provide good artists and designers and expertise in working in teams and assisting researchers. The B.A Fine Arts degree includes certain core subjects and electives. BA Fine Arts degree Syllabus includes subjects like painting, history, graphics, illustration, etc.
Major Subjects in B.A Fine Arts:
Bachelor of Fine Arts course is a three-year course. B.A Fine Arts degree also includes a compulsory internship in the final year. B.A Fine Arts course subjects covered are mentioned below;
- Cultural History of India
- Health Education
- History of Indian Art
- Environmental Studies
- Basics of Computer Fundamentals
- Design and Communication Practice
- Human Values and Professional Ethics
- Market Research
- Visual Graphics
Then, the Bachelor of Fine Arts coursePractical Subjects are Geometry Perspective, Sketching and Drawing, Painting Design, Lettering Layout, Clay Modelling and Sculpture, Printmaking, 2D Art and Design, Computer Graphics, Communication Illustration, Communication Design, Advertising Art, Market Research, Visual Arts Process and Practices, and Composition.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335