- March 1, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, UG Programs
Bachelor of Fine Arts course is a three-year undergraduate course that gives out with visual, performing, or arts such as painting, animation, or pottery. B.A Fine Arts degree is also known as Visual arts in some cases.
BA Fine Arts degree Syllabus includes subjects like painting, history, graphics, illustration, etc. B.A Fine Arts course is the study and creation of visuals of art. Fine art can also be in the form of dance, painting, photography, film, architecture, etc.
After doing a B.A Fine Arts course, many jobs are easily available with English Literature, Philosophy, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, etc. Nowadays many big universities in India offer B.A Fine Arts course.
In today’s time, students believe in doing something special and creative, in which their parents are also helping them to turn their dreams into reality. At the same time, in this world of fashion, youth are also getting toward a Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Apart from this, students are inclined towards painting, sculpture, and other types of art.
Eligibility for B.A Fine Arts Course:
BA Fine Arts degree field can prove to be much better for such students. Through the course of the Bachelor of Fine Arts, not only can the students enhance their art by making paintings, sculptures, etc. In today’s time, a Bachelor of Fine Arts course has also become one of the most demanding subjects.
- The majority of the B.A Fine Arts degree demands to have completed Class 12th as a minimum requirement.
- Each college also has a minimum aggregate mark requirement. In general, it should be at least 50% to apply BA Fine Arts degree.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!