- April 3, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Learning Programs, UG Programs
B.Com Tourism & Travel Management course has the opportunity in the field of travel and tourism in many different ways. While the field of tourism is evolving, you will be prepared to adapt. you can expect to learn about the latest technology used in the field.
This B.Com Tourism Management course can lead to a rewarding career that will allow you to travel the world. If and also have gained work experience, you can move on to the next level of education and start a career in tourism and travel management.
Some job roles that graduates include Travel Officer, Travel Executive, Airlines Staff/Manager, and Travel Agent. The industry is very large and diverse, with many types of tourist attractions and establishments.
Jobs in B.Com Tourism & Travel Management:
B.Com Tourism & Travel Management course job offers and career scope is in hospitality departments of private and public tourist information offices, educational institutions, airlines, hotels, and other private organizations. Then, also offer opportunities to graduates in a variety of emerging sectors like public health, transportation services, travel agencies, hospitality firms, etc.
The private sector has a lot to career offer the B.Com Tourism Management graduates. Private jobs are in the finance, accounting, hospitality, and catering departments of organizations. On completion of the B.Com Travel Management, students can also directly take up jobs or can go for higher studies depending on their skills and interests.
Scope in B.Com Tourism & Travel Management:
B.Com Tourism & Travel Management course graduates can easily combine part-time work with their studies. Some job roles involve customer care, handling large groups, or selling travel products.
Then, the career scope for B.Com Tourism Management graduates is wide, with opportunities in the hospitality sector. The tourism industry offers a range of job options to graduates.
Then, a B.Com Travel Management salary in India is around INR 3- 4.5 LPA salary for graduates. Depends upon the level of education and skills acquired. Many sectors open up for B.Com Travel Management graduates like Companies, Educational Institutes, Transportation Services, etc.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: