- March 22, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Science, UG Programs
B.Sc Medical Microbiology course is a discipline of medicine and microbiology that studies microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, and hangers-on that are important in medicine and can cause diseases in humans.
The B.Sc Medical Microbiology degree syllabus covers several types of viruses and bacteria and how they work in a human cell.
Then, this Bachelor of Science course is connected to the study of disease pathology and immunology and surrounds microbial pathogenesis and epidemiology. These microbiologists also work in a parasitology sub-department in the medical laboratory.
B.Sc Medical Microbiology Eligibility
Students who wish to apply for admission to the B.Sc Medical Microbiology course must have the following basic requirements:
- Students must have passed at least 60 % of marks on 12 classes or any other equivalent test from a recognized board to apply for this B.Sc Medical Microbiology degree.
- The student must have taken Botany/Physics /Biology/ Zoology/ and Chemistry in Class 12 as compulsory courses.
The B.Sc Medical Microbiology course includes the study of microbial pathogenesis and epidemiology and is related to the study of disease pathology and immunology. In the medical laboratory, these Bachelor of Science graduate microbiologists also work in a sub-department dedicated to parasitology.
Medicine and microbiology which contract with the study of microorganisms including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites which are of medical importance and can cause diseases in human beings, is a branch of the B.Sc Medical Microbiology degree. It is career-presenting in nature and provides many job opportunities for the Bachelor of Science candidates after its successful completion.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!