- March 22, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Science, UG Programs
Professionals with a B.Sc degree in Medical Microbiology graduates are in great demand in industries such as pharmaceutical research, biotechnology, disease control, and biological sciences.
These Bachelor of Science professionals are employed as Immunologists, Bacteriologists, Virologists, Microbiologists, Quality Control Officers, and private sector organizations such as National Health Organization, Unilever, Genpact, Sun Pharma, Piramal Group, Johnson & Johnson, and Roche.
After completing this B.Sc Medical Microbiology program, students can seek employment in this field or pursue higher education in this field. Many Bachelor of Science colleges in India also offer M.Sc Microbiology.
By pursuing this B.Sc degree in Medical Microbiology, you can enhance your skills and knowledge in this field to attract the best career opportunities in the field.
B.Sc Medical Microbiology program that also grants access to the world’s best career opportunities. With this degree, students will be able to unlock a sea full of opportunities. The best part about this B.Sc degree in Medical Microbiology is that you can get jobs in various industries. From agriculture to healthcare sciences, the students with this qualification have multiple career opportunities to explore.
Job areas in B.Sc Medical Microbiology:
Microbiologists study infectious diseases and the microbes that are responsible for spreading them. Microbiologists can work in various companies. Some of the spheres in which they can work include the following:
- Environmental Agencies
- Research Organisations
- Private Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Agriculture Department
- Chemical Industries
- Beverage Industry
- Food Industry
Then, companies in which graduates can work after completing their B.Sc Medical Microbiology program:
- Alpha-Pharma Healthcare India Private Limited
- Sun Pharma
- Mankind Pharma
- Mascot International
Bachelor of Science Professionals with this qualification can get an annual salary package of INR 4 lakhs at the start of their careers. This collection will steadily rise as you gain experience in the field or pursue higher education in microbiology. The salary also depends on the company hiring these professionals.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!