- March 16, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Engineering, UG Programs
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course is a four-year undergraduate course. This course deals with agricultural studies and engineering concepts like food production, farm machinery, and other agriculture-related processes.
The B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree course provides a subject specialized in agricultural engineering concepts with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of agricultural concepts.
The B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree job opportunities for these graduates are many nowadays due to the increasing advancements in agriculture.
Eligibility for B.Tech Agriculture Engineering:
- Students who have majored in biology or botany and zoology in class 12th can join B. Tech Agriculture Engineering course.
- However, courses such as Agriculture Technology, Food Technology, Maths, and Computer Science can also be admitted.
- To apply for B.Tech degree agriculture courses, the general category should have 55 % marks in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, or botany/zoology subjects, the backward category 50 %marks, and the most backward category 45 % marks.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can apply B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree.
B.Tech degree subjects include the science of soils, basic agricultural engineering, farm machinery, and soil mechanics. The B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course job scope is quite good wherein the graduates can work as research analysts, agricultural engineers, agronomists, and agricultural managers in various private and government sectors.
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering scope:
B.Tech degree is many functions that an Agricultural Engineer does, some of these include designing and developing new systems and equipment for agricultural production, doing field visits, and more. Some of the shared responsibilities and functions of Agricultural Engineers are listed below:
- Test equipment to ensure its safety and also reliability.
- Oversee construction and production operations.
- Plan and work together with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers to provide practical and desirable outcomes.
- Use computer software to design equipment, systems, or structures.
- Modify environmental factors that affect animal or crop production, such as airflow in a barn or runoff patterns on a field.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: