- March 16, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Engineering, UG Programs
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course subjects, to understand and learn technical knowledge and also skills to excel in agriculture.
This B.Tech course is combined with plant biology, chemical, and electrical engineering, this course also applies science and technology to agricultural processes and production.
Then, the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree is the engineering discipline that imparts engineering, science, and technology to improve and maintain agricultural production.
Also, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course subjects include principles of agriculture, soil science, horticultural and field crops, and surveying and leveling.
The course falls under the umbrella of the B.Tech course and therefore, follows a similar admission procedure.
Major subjects in Agriculture Engineering:
The main subjects that are included in the B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course are:
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Crop Production Technology
- Tractor System and Control
- Irrigation and Drainage System
- Farm Machinery and Equipment
- Dairy and Food Engineering
- Watershed Hydrology
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering
B.Tech Agriculture Engineering syllabus:
Generally, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree subjects are classified as core and elective. Students can also choose elective subjects based on their interests, career scopes, or future education goals.
Core Subjects in this B.Tech course:
- Professional Communication & Technical Writing
- Moral & Value Education
- Engineering Drawing
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Principles of Agriculture
- Basic Electronics
- Elementary Mathematics
- Engineering Physics
- Computer and Languages
Then, Elective Subjects in B.Tech Agriculture Engineering degree:
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Agricultural Process & Food
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: