- March 18, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Engineering, UG Programs
B.Tech Bioinformatics course is a two-year postgraduate course. B.Tech course is now essential for developing and developing databases, protocols, computational and statistical techniques, and procedural problems arising from the analysis and management of biological data.
Then, B.Tech Bioinformatics degree students study the advances in genomic and other molecular analysis technologies and information technologies over the past few decades. That has combined to produce an abundance of information on molecular biology.
Common functions of bioinformatics include mapping and analyzing DNA and protein sequences, organizing different DNA and protein sequences, and viewing, constructing, and comparing protein structures in three-dimensional models.
B.Tech Bioinformatics eligibility:
- B.Tech Bioinformatics students who have passed the 10th, +2 examination with 50% aggregate marks and Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.
- For pursuing the B.Tech course, the students should know the B.Tech Bioinformatics degree details properly.
- There is no age limit for taking admission in the B.Tech Bioinformatics course.
The primary objective of the B.Tech Bioinformatics degree is to increase our understanding of biological processes. What distinguishes it from other approaches, however, B.Tech Bioinformatics focuses on developing and implementing computationally intensive technologies to achieve this goal.
Important research efforts in this department include regulatory sequencing, gene discovery, genome assembly, protein structure determination, protein structure sense, gene expression sensing, protein-protein interactions, genome-wide association studies, and evolutionary modeling after completing their B.Tech course.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: