- March 17, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Engineering, UG Programs
B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree is a four-year post-undergraduate Electrical Engineering course. This program is an academic subject that combines the fields of Electrical Engineering. It is one of the most popular courses among engineering students.
The B.Tech Electrical course is the branch of Engineering that deals with the study of the application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
The B.Tech Electrical course graduates become engineers who train electrical engineers to design electric circuits and equipment.
The B.Tech course students work on large power plants as well as small hardware companies which include computer chips, and ignition systems for automobiles, aircraft, space crafts, designing, manufacturing, and operating power plants, industrial machinery, electrical motors, and all kinds of engines.
Eligibility for B.Tech Electrical Engineering:
- B.Tech course students should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- Students must be qualified 10+2 with Physics, Math, and Chemistry subjects required then apply for B.Tech Electrical course.
The B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree is spread across a range of specialties such as robotics, ultra-sonic, ferroelectric, acoustics, speech, signal processing electromagnetic compatibility, automobiles to vehicular technology, laser, and electro-optics, frequency control, and geoscience remote sensing.
This B.Tech course deals with the study of electricity, and electromagnetism that helps with the maintenance and development of electrical equipment. B.Tech Electrical Engineering degree also has various electives associated with it like Power Systems, Robotics and Control systems, Power Electronics and Artificial intelligence which helps electrical engineering students have a good future scope.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!