- April 28, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Online Education, UG Programs
The salary of a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication graduate can vary greatly depending on several factors such as the location, the industry, the job role, and the level of experience.
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication scope offers a wide range of career opportunities in both print and electronic media. Students can work as reporters, writers, editors, correspondents, photographers, video editors, web-content writers, and more.
Studying the BA in Journalism and Mass Communication subjects can help students to understand the social and cultural context of media and communication. Then, BA in Journalism and Mass Communication subjects helps them to develop a better understanding of society and the world around them.
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication subjects, students get knowledge of the latest trends in media, communication, and journalism. Then, BA in Journalism and Mass Communication is important for professional success.
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication salary in India:
In India, BA in Journalism and Mass Communication salary for a fresh graduate can range from Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum. However, with experience and expertise, the salary can also increase from Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 15 lahks per annum.
In the international job market, the BA in Journalism and Mass Communication salary for graduates can vary greatly depending on the country and the industry. In countries like the USA, UK, and Canada, then the BA in Journalism and Mass Communication salary for graduates can range from USD 30,000 to USD 40,000 per annum. However, with experience and expertise, the salary can increase up to USD 70,000 to USD 100,000 per annum.
Sahaswi Group of Institutions is the leading distance education center in Coimbatore. Here we offer all UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs in both distance and online modes of education. With our online resources and personalized support, you can easily navigate the admissions process and begin your academic journey with confidence. As the best distance and online admission center, we offer a wide range of services to help students enroll in the courses and programs that best suit their needs.
Admission Process for BA in Journalism and Mass Communication:
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: