- April 3, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, UG Programs
B.Com Tourism Management career scope in many sectors, primarily in the Accounting, Finance, and Economics areas with a focus on the travel and tourism industry. Generally, B.Com Travel and Tourism management jobs are available in many different industries.
This field has a major contribution to the economic development of the country and thus offers ample opportunities to B.Com Tourism Management graduates.
Then, B.Com degree graduates can easily get jobs as Travel officers, Travel Executives, Airlines Staff/Managers, Tour guides, Travel agents, Tour operators, and Travel writers in numerous private or government organizations.
B.Com Tourism and Travel Management job roles:
B.Com Travel and Tourism management job offers and also career scope is in hospitality departments of private and public tourist information offices, educational institutions, airlines, hotels, and other private organizations.
Then, a B.Com degree also offers opportunities to graduates in a variety of emerging sectors like public health, transportation services, travel agencies, hospitality firms, etc. Finally, jobs for B.Com Travel and Tourism management are:
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Regional Sales Manager
- Travel Counselor
- Field Sales Executive
- Content Writer
- Travel Executive
- Tourism Trainer
- Operations Manager
- Travel Coordinator
Recruitments in B.Com Tourism and Travel Management:
Some job roles that B.Com degree graduates include Travel Officer, Travel Executive, Airlines Staff/Manager, and Travel Agent. The industry is also very large and diverse, with many types of tourist attractions and establishments.
Then, some job roles involve customer care, handling large groups, or selling travel products. Then, recruitment companies after completing this B.Com Tourism Management:
- Travel Agencies
- Cruise Lines
- Tourism Companies
- Coaching Centres
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Tourism Promotion Office
- Hospitality Industry
- Tour Operators & Consultants
- Government Tourist Information Offices
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: