- April 17, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Online Education, Science, UG Programs
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences course (BLIS) is a three-year undergraduate program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for a career in library and information science.Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences program subjects also include a range of elective courses that allow students to specialize in a particular area of interest, such as children’s literature, archives management, or information systems.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences course is designed to prepare students for a career in Library and Information Sciences. Students also have the opportunity to pursue internships or research projects in order to gain practical experience.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences course curriculum focuses on the development of knowledge and skills in library and information sciences, including information retrieval, organization, and management. The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences also provides students with an understanding of library and information technology and the ability to use and develop these technologies.
Subjects for BLIS program:
- Library management
- Information retrieval and organization
- Library technology
- Database management
- Information systems digital libraries
- and Web technologies.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences may also include other areas, such as social science, psychology, and communication. Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences program students can also take electives in specialized topics such as archives and records management.
Higher studies available for Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences graduates include master’s and doctoral degrees in Library and Information Sciences, as well as certificate programs. Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences program students can also pursue professional certification in areas such as library science, information technology, and information management.
Here at Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can find all types of UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in the distance and online education modes. Enrolling in distance or online education courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide the students with exclusive online courses, live sessions, and other educational benefits.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: