- March 22, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Science, UG Programs
B.Sc Microbiology course is one of the leading microbiology courses after class 12th, spread over three years and six semesters. The subjects in the B.Sc Medical Microbiology course focus on the study of microorganisms and also research on the impact of these organisms on the human body.
This B.Sc program is also close to Biochemistry and Pathology. Students learn about different disease-causing organisms such as bacteria and viruses. It is a research-intensive field relevant to many industries.
B.Sc Microbiology, Plant Morphology and Anatomy, Introduction to Microbiology, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Physical and Analytical Chemistry, Plant Diversity, Environmental Studies, Bacterial Physiology and Biotechnology, Biotechnology, Biotechnology, Biotechnology, Evolution, Medical Microbiology, and Immunology are a few.
B.Sc Medical Microbiology syllabus:
As you can see microbiology encompasses huge fields of research but at the same time, it is the chief foundation that is essential for understanding the scope of this B.Sc program. Following are the major subjects under the B.Sc Medical Microbiology course syllabus:
- Biophysics and Instrumentation
- Basic Microscopy and Instrumentation
- Principles of Transmission Genetics
- Tissue Culture
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Cell Structure
- Microbial Technology
- Introduction to Data Structure
- Computer Biology & Bioinformatics
- Industrial Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Microbial Physiology
- Microbial Genetics
- Molecular Biology
The core B.Sc Microbiology course syllabus encompasses subjects such as Mycology, Industrial microbiology, Biostatistics, etc, equipping the students with the skills required by the students to effort in the industry.
Then, this B.Sc Medical Microbiology course syllabus is divided into six semesters. The average length of the semester is for a period of six months. In the first two semesters, the general subjects are mainly taught. The core subjects are taught in the final four semesters. Some colleges require B.Sc Microbiology course candidates to undergo industrial training in their final semester.
If you are interested in pursuing research-based work in microbiology, you can pursue a Ph.D. in the field after completing your master’s degree. Many leading companies prefer candidates with master’s and doctoral degrees and pay them more than a professional with a B.Sc program in the field.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!