- March 25, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, UG Programs
The BBA Human Resource Management course is a two-year full-time course that is offered by various business schools in India. The syllabus for the BBA Human Resource Management degree is divided into six semesters.
The BBA program starts from the basics of human resources and moves on to various topics such as management theories, personnel appraisal, compensation, employee training and development, human resources management systems, and much more. Subjects for the BBA Human Resource Management course:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Planning & Development
- Employee Health & Safety
- Management of Change
- International Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business & Industrial Psychology
- Leadership & Ethics in Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Employee Relations & Labour Laws
- Recruitment & Selection Processes
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
BBA Human Resource Management topics
The syllabus in the BBA Human Resource Management course covers a wide range of topics, from staffing and recruitment to employee relations and compensation. The core courses of the BBA Human Resource Management degree provide an overview of the HR domain, covering topics such as employment law, organizational behavior, workforce planning, performance management, compensation and benefits, and leadership.
In addition, more specialized courses provide deeper insight into specific topics such as labor relations, staffing, recruiting training and development, and total rewards. The BBA program also includes specialty elective courses, allowing students to further expand their knowledge in a particular area. These courses may cover topics such as global HR, labor law, and employee engagement.
Students also get the opportunity to participate in seminars and workshops to gain practical experience. At the end of the BBA program, students are required to complete a project or internship in order to demonstrate their acquired skills and knowledge. A BBA Human Resource Management degree provides students with real-world experience, allowing them to apply their learning in the workplace.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: