- April 17, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Category: Uncategorized
A Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences course is used in a wide range of academic fields. The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLIS) is a four-year degree program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become professional librarians.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences program covers a wide variety of topics related to the management, organization, and retrieval of information, as well as the ethical and legal considerations associated with it. Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences also covers topics related to library research, technology, and the use of information resources.
Eligibility for the BLIS course:
Students must secure a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor’s exam. There is no age limit for admission into the Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences course.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences program requires students to take courses in library science, information science, and related topics such as computer science, management, and communication. This Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences program provides students with a comprehensive understanding of information resources and how to use them.
The Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences course curriculum also includes an internship program, which allows students to gain practical experience in a library setting. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Library and Information Science program, graduates are eligible to take the Library and Information Sciences Examination, which is required for professional certification.
So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your academic goals. This is no matter where you are or what your background may be. At our distance and online admission center, we are here for your success, and we look forward to working with you! By enrolling in the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get proper guidance from the start till finishing your degree without any difficulties in between along with placement facilities.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: